This page lists an overview of pending and implemented change requests.
Create a support ticket if you have a request you’d like to add.
Page last updated on 9 April 2022.
- A back office setting to hide downloads by administrators from contributor statistics.
Implemented in version 32.17
- Macros to inject rights and restrictions into the IPTC/XMP.
- Customisation of the administrator’s dashboard and toolbar.
- Single file downloads without creating an order.
- Allow spaces in custom search filter values that do not use unique codes.
- Add “Accept hidden” to the submissions page toolbar.
- Implement a back office function to add, control and monitor FTP accounts.
- Add files to pricing groups to override the pricing parameters.
Implemented in version 32.16
- Implement a back office function for the video ingestion workflow
- Use ctrl/cmd click to select multiple galleries and/or thumbnails in the batch and gallery dialogs.
Older implemented requests have been removed from the list.